Nothing makes me happier than a bowl of fresh salsa and quacamole.
I keep my recipes simple and in fact it isn’t much of a recipe.
- Fresh avacodo (as many as you need for your group. I use 3 for my family of 2 adults and 3 kids)
- Fresh garlic (either finely grated or chopped)
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (to taste)
- Salt ( dash)
You can either chop this roughly and mix or put in in the blender if you want a smooth texture. Tasty!
- Fresh tomatoes
- Fresh cilantro
- Freshly sqeezed lemon or lime juice
- A bit of salt
- Fresh garlic (finely chopped or grated)
- Chopped green onions (optional)
- Red pepper (optional)
- Cumin (if you have it use a dash or two)
Chop all ingredients according to your desires, use more spice if you want it hotter. This is so up to the maker as to how to season and what to add. Stir and enjoy!